VIX – Video analysis solution suite for AXIS cameras
Choose your product to see more details:
Counter-C is an easy to use application designed for people counting using ceiling mounted cameras. Vix Counter-C is the version that runs embedded in network cameras compatible with Axis Camera Applications Platform (ACAP) providing real-time information about the number of people walking under the camera in one direction or the opposite. Counter‐c is a simple but powerful tool to get a better understanding of what happens in your business. For example:
- Which day / week / month is the busiest ?
- Which shop get more traffic ? And then compare it with sales.
- What time is busier?
- How many people do I have in the store on average?
- When do I have more than x people inside the shop ?
HeatMap is a plug & play application designed for flow analytics using network cameras. Vix HeatMap runs embedded in network cameras compatible with Axis Camera Applications Platform (ACAP) providing real-time images showing how people have moved in the camera scene for a period of time. The information can easily be retrieved to create video by any recording software compatible with Axis cameras or viewed directly in the camera. Cameras can be mounted in the ceiling or on a wall overlooking the scene. HeatMap is very easy to use and provides information that can be useful for:
- Store layout design
- Store layout testing and optimization
- Customer traffic pattern analysis
- New product impact analysis